FARM RENTAL 101
OUTDOOR – UNCOVERED
We have several location options for uncovered event locations.
1. The bowl – This is a large open meadow with a natural stage at the top.
2. The beach – This is a sandy beach next to our 2 acre pond.
3. The floating dock – This is great for parties wanting to get married on the water.
4. The stage – Our outdoor stage is the most popular location for weddings pond-side.
5. The fixed dock – Our large, beach-side, lighted dock is by the willow tree.
6. The big oak tree – Any size group can enjoy this natural beauty, accented by our suspended chandelier.
7. The swing pergola – You have a backdrop of the 2 acre pond behind your setting.
8. The mini stage – This area is near the Milk Barn and is perfect for small weddings.
9. The pergola in the woods – This unique area is tucked away in the woods with lighting that’s perfect for small weddings.
April – December – Daylight till 9PM
OUTDOOR – COVERED
1. The pavilion – This is a great place for eating and dancing.
2. The chicken barn – Our small barn seats 50. It also has a stage for brides or for use as a larger end-to-end event location.
3. Large white tent – We offer a large white event tent at different locations around the farm.
Year Round – 9am-9pm
1. The Milk Barn – This has bedrooms, living areas, large covered and uncovered decks, overnight accommodations for 12, and seating for 188 with tables. It’s perfect for year round rentals.
2. The Milk House – Our most versatile space features large conference room, or use for ping pong. We have leather couches and flat screen TVs, and seating for 30 with tables. It’s great for company meetings as well.
3. White barn – Our large white barn is great to rent with two bathroom and large covered porch.
4. The Fish House – This is the perfect place for the guys to hang out around and sit on the big open deck. The Fish House also sleeps 3. It has a refrigerator, sink, flat screen TV/DVD, wall fireplace, and eating area.
Year Round – 9am – 9pm
1. Swings – Located all around the farm are white swings perfect for family photos. Provide your own empty picture frames, sunglasses, fake mustaches, and any other props for even more fun.
2. Papaw’s porch – This is a great photo and relaxation station on the farm. Complete with an American flag and rocking chairs, it’s a real memory maker.
3. Big oak tree – Our favorite swing location is right under this big tree. Swing while you watch the sun set over the farm.
4. Fish house dock – Get over to the large deck at the Fish House for a photo with the pond as your backdrop.
Year Round – 9am – 9pm
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
What do we include?
Things guests can enjoy during your rental – Swings, Fishing (no license required), Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Volleyball, Basketball, Outdoor Ping Pong, Fire Pits
White folding chairs for up to 300 guests
Outdoor tables and chairs for up to 200 guests
Indoor and outdoor building access
Use of any on-property roses for decor on the tables
Two 90-minute photo visits on the farm prior to your rental.
Use of the Milk House and Milk Barn for air-conditioned areas.
Nestled in New Market within the East Tennessee countryside, our 31-acre family farm offers a retreat from the hustle and bustle of city life. Centrally located between Morristown and Knoxville, Cedar Pond Farms provides the backdrop needed to transform your events into memories that will last a lifetime.
We provide the space you need to celebrate life’s milestones with beautiful, country charm. From our elegantly appointed Milk Barn to our larger barn with the capacity for 400 people, we give you the freedom to create the event of your dreams using our property as your canvas.
Get ready to kick off your shoes, soak in the beauty of our rolling hills, stroll along the banks of our tranquil valley pond, and relax on one of our old-fashioned swings as the wind whistles through the cedars as you reconnect with relatives or gather with friends and colleagues at your next Cedar Pond Farms event.
the Event Space,
You Do the Rest!
DIY Event Venue | New Market, Tennessee